Call: 901.767.2210

We Offer Coverage That Picks Up Where Your Existing Policy Ends

Did you know that NO homeowner’s or businessowner’s insurance policy covers damage caused by flood? And unless you choose Earthquake insurance as an optional coverage, it is not included either? At Larry E. Crum & Associates, we offer Earthquake & Flood coverage that could help with unexpected expenses related to structural repairs or personal property related to your home or business. Call us today and start your quote at 901.767.2210.

Basic Dwelling Coverage

This is sometimes referred to as Coverage A and covers your home up to a certain amount, called the limit.

Personal Property Coverage

This is sometimes referred to as Coverage C and covers things in your home, like furniture, TVs, and computers.

Additional Living Expenses

Often called Coverage D, it covers temporary and extra costs to live somewhere else while your home is repaired.

Let Us Start Your Life Quote TODAY!

Get a Quote


Sign Up For Our Newsletter!