Call: 901.767.2210

Protect Your Biggest Investment

At Larry E. Crum & Associates, we understand that your home is your biggest financial investment. That’s why we are committed to helping you to find the best coverage to protect your investment.

What's Covered in a Homeowner's Policy?


It covers the costs to repair or rebuild your home after it’s damaged by a covered peril and includes all of your home’s attached structures such as its garage or a porch


Homeowners and renter’s insurance do not cover earthquake damage, but will, generally cover losses from fire cause by an earthquake.


It’s important to note that your standard homeowner’s, businessowner’s or renter’s insurance policies do not cover damage from flooding. It is an optional coverage.

Personal Liability

This coverage protects you against bodily injury and property damage caused by you, your pets or other members of your household.


Most renters, homeowners and condo insurance policies usually include coverage for the contents of your home. It is often referred to as personal property coverage

Additional Expenses

This coverage is often called “Coverage D”, it covers temporary and extra costs to live somewhere else while your home is repaired.

Let Us Start Your Homeowners Quote TODAY!

Get a Quote

Sign Up For Our Newsletter!